Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Project weekend.

So this weekend I was motived to be creative.















A few weeks ago I saw some pottery that I feel in love with. Simple white with a single key at the top. I still love that pottery but unfortunality it was out of my price range at this time. So I grab up a old reastaurant wear plater and a key at the GARAGE sale on Thursday and created my own cheaper version of the wonderful pottery I had seen. With a little help from my pink hot glue gun I got a new platter for my living room.







Next project.. I had a white catholic religious candle and a silver fork.. Some black paint. Not that you may be able to tell but the fork is now painted black.
And now I have a cute candle for my kitchen window seal..



All made for little or nothing with things I had around the house and some rummaging threw stuff. From what some my call trash. Now I did not get anything out of the trash but my hubby and son might think I should have put it in the trash. Good thing I don't leason to them.

Hope you in enjoy from projects.

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Tag-your it!

M Square said...

Nice! I like your creations!!! Miss you. We need to craft together!!!

M Square said...

Checkout some of our new stuff on our blog. Thought that you would like the BIG red cross with Mary on it! Hope to see you at 1st Monday!!!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I added you to my blogroll and look forward to reading your posts!

Amy