Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back at Home






We made it. Completed our class we are on the road to Bella's release date anytime. Meet with one of her docs today. He said she is doing great right on track with how he wants her to progress. He is going to continue to nipple feed her at ever feeding and keep working to possible get the oxygen off or just down to a minimal for her release.
At that point we head to nana to pick up my first baby Parker who was spending the night with Jake. And then home ate some Pizza and crashed. LOL.


If every parent could have the little on layaway for 5 month sure would make transition into parent hood alot easier. I feel like I have been at a very expensive private parenting school for the last 5 month. And am so thankful for it. I have a whole new respect for all the mother's out there. I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through hours of labor and delivery and then to be habded a baby to take care of.

1 comment:

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Congrats on doing so great with Bella. After everything you've been through, Jenn, I love how you can be so positive. That's quite sweet and incredible!