So my baby girl will be 5 on Wednesday, can't believe it has been five years.
It is hard to believe that 5 years ago I had no clue what I was having all I wanted was a healthy full term baby but God had other great amazing plans for us!
I am so grateful and blessed to have been giving the greatest gift in the world of our beautiful health little girl. I love what having had a preemie has given me & allowed me to be able to share with other preemie mom's. I think it is such an amazing gift.
So in the last year Bella has been a busy girl. Lets get an update on her likes and dislikes & who she is. Plus lots of pictures! Mom is crazy with the camera.
This year we had actual snow without ice & Bella loved it till her butt got wet & cold then she was done.
A little mini me photo session.
2. What is your favorite toy? All of them! never leaves her baby
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples
4. What is your favorite tv show? My little Pony
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac & Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? anything pink
7. What is your favorite game? tag
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Kitty - She wants to trade Parker in for a Cat
10. What is your favorite song? She still loves the Tron soundtrack
11. What is your favorite book? Sofia the First
12. Who is your best friend? Abby
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go to the Parker with daddy
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? all of them, she loves being with family & any celebration
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? This has not changed much, she sleeps with the same crib blanket that was on her glass castle in the NICU, she has dirty baby (that her grandma gave her), her lady bug pillow (also a gift from grandma & I love putting her to bed with those two things it is like grandma is with her). But new to her bed is fluffy puppy, zebra (from her POP) & a polar bear. Some nights she will let her doll Suzy sleep in the bed in her sleeping bag but dirty baby is a must! She never sleeps with out her!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes & bacon on the weekends. Weekday toast & chocolate milk
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Kraft Mac & Cheese
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor like Doc McStuffin
Still thinks her brother is the greatest brother in the world and well he is!
She loves to go to Playschool. Can't wait till school starts she is so ready. She loves to watch the school bus drop kids off everyday in front of our house! So just made sense to have a school bus 5th birthday!
She is still healthy & growing.
36 Inches 30.2 oz
Naps are few and far between
I would tell you what words she knows but that would take to long. Let's just say she told me Sunday her birthday party decorations were Fabulous. Think she is spending way to much time with her Nana. She has her Pop wrapped around her finger. Along with her daddy & everyone else!
We are so blessed to have this beautiful little bundle of energy & attitude. Thank you to everyone who has followed her story & prayed for her over the years you are all apart of her life & I am so very grateful for that.