Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Doctor Visit










this is her two new machines she got last week. Is that not the cutest machine.











Just a few pics from Bella's UH Oh trip to the doctors office on Wedenday Sept 2nd while everyone was playing at Zapp we spent the day at the doctors office given Nana and Pop something to worry about. I let daddy give the first treatment. :) But Bella being Bella was a perfect little patient and never cried. She really is a good baby. I could complain about how hard it is to have machines on her but for all the machine she is always so happy and easy going. Belive me she does not get that from her Mommy. She sleeps at least 6 hours a night and loves to just lay on a blanket and play with her toys. I couldn't ask for a better baby. I am so blessed.










She also received this today. We got a package today from one of our school at work and this was in it for Bella. Lucky girl gets all the cute College T's. See why I hate to leave my job. :) I can't wait to get home and try it on her. She also got a cute carter outfit and a Ty prayer bear. I am going to miss all my school's when I am gone. :(

1 comment:

trash talk said...

I guess I'll be learning how to use that tomorrow!
Mom