Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My New Normal



Busy busy and loving it. My new normal is all day with Bella cooking, cleaning, running after her, playing for hours with her and crafting. This time around I am actually getting good at this finding time for everything and I think getting better each day.

So Bella latest. Well she is become a chatter box or at least when no one is watching. She can count to 3 putting words together. Her speech therapy is going really well, she was once a week now she is only getting it every other week.

Now we are starting OT which I like to call Feed Therapy. Bella has some texture issues with fruits and vegetables. So we are starting back with OT to work on this issue ever week. So far after only one visit she is doing great. I can already see big improvements. Today she actually tried a strawberry and she did not gap on it.

I know she loves staying home with me I just hope I can keep it up for a long time.

So today's Menu is BBQ Pulled Pork Spaghetti and for desert strawberry pie, go check it out. Refreshing on this hot summer days.

Hope everyone is having a great summer. I know Bella is.

2 comments:

The Fenner's said...

She is getting so big. I am glad to hear that Speech therapy is going well. We are currently doing once a week with Dylan becuase he doesn't really say anything yet! So I'm glad to know that it might work!:) She is a cutie!

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm so so glad the two of you are getting to spend your days together! She's such a darlin'!
treasure this time! xoxo Debra