Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

21 Months

I have been waiting for a week to share Bella's new pictures.
My wonderful friend and photographer just sent me a sneak pick at Bella's pictures we had done on the 12th.
So what to tell about Bella
She is 18lbs 2.9 oz as of her apt this month
She is walking and running
Can play peek-a-boo, waves bye and Hi & plays patty cake (thanks to Margo's hard work)
She has said:
Baby
Cracker
Night
Bath
Parker
Bye-Bye
Hi
Momma
Dada
Nana
Cold
So without any more delay here is a sneak peak at her new pictures.................


This is in our living room by our christmas Tree.

This is in Bella's nursery.

5 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

Oh, so very special! Thanks for sharing and sending such big smiles! Merry Christmas to all! ~ Angela

janet said...

oh my goodness! those are so adorable! i can't pick a favorite, they are all supercute!

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

Precious pics! Love them all! What a special blessing to have such a beautiful Bella! Merry Christmas!!

trash talk said...

I CAN...I better be getting that second one of you and Miss Priss!
Mom

Sue said...

You just made my morning see that cute little picture of baby Bella! Where does the time go? I will always be in love with her little smile! Happy Holidays to you all.

Take care, Sue