Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Tell everyone about his miracles~I Chronicles 16:8-9


Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness, let the whole world know what he has done. Sing to him, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his miracles~I Chronicles 16:8-9
Update on the donations and wanted to say Thank you again to everyone who has given.As of today we are at .......
$443.73 in donations ...Make that 463.73 at 6pm, we are $36.27 away from $500
I had set a goal in my mind of $200 and this is way beyond my goal. I am so greatful that we are all able to give the families and the nurses something special on Christmas Day!!
Thank you...
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver
2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments: