So to give you all a quick update.
- Bella is walking.. no correction running around like a little wild women into everything. She is 100% in her terrible 2's and days we love it and days I need a hot bath to relax but I wouldn't have it any other way.
- She is now 20lbs and 28 1/2 inches tall. She can officially get out of her baby carrier. I can't wait it will be like a whole new world to her, still want to have her facing to the rear just because it is safer for them.
- She talks but is moving along slow in that department so ECI has decide to increase her to ever week for therapy to see if they can push the words out of my stubborn hard headed little girl.
- Her favorite thing right now is bed time, I kid you not people if we ask her if she is ready to go nite nite she grabs her babies (she has two) and goes to her bedroom door and waits for us. She has even come to us with her baby and said Nite Nite and gone to her room. So with that we have decided that while I am not ready for her a big girl bed. She is telling me otherwise. She will be getting a new toddler bed for her 2nd birthday from her Grandma. I am excited and nervous all in the same thought of it.
- We have also started working with a fork, she is so determined to get the food on the fork only to loss it before it gets to her mouth most the time but with each day she is getting better and better.
- She still spends a lot of time looking at book, she is getting better with crayons they now actually get used on the paper and not in her mouth.
NANA - Working on this one she not sure who to say it too just yet. :)
Has a mouth full of teeth and sometimes will show them to you. Loves to brush them too,
Love to play outside so for her birthday she got a slide fort thing from mommy and Daddy for her birthday. She loves it and since today is her birthday it is in the living room so she can play on it and lets just say we had our first 2 year old tantrum when I tried to get her to stop playing to get dresses today. She has even been nice enough to share it with her babies.
So you saw the invited, she is having a super Hero party. Should be lots of fun; everyone keeps reminding me she is a girl like I am not aware of this fact. I couldn't possible make her anymore girlie. But I thought why not do something that all the little kids will enjoy and who doesn't like to wear a Super Hero Cape. I know I do.
Today it was family day with just mommy, daddy, brother and Bella. Along with a good friend the wonderful Melissa of Foto Fabulous came over and took some birthday pictures for us. I can't wait to see what she got. I know I will love them!
Will post pics once I get some.