Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March for Babies



Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.
Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on the page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!



I walk for my baby girl born at 23 weeks 4 days weight 15 oz. She just celebrated her second birthday on March 12 she is the exception to ever rule. Other babies born fight so hard for a life and have so many problems before they are even 24 hours old. We walk to support all familes who have had to sit by a bed watching as their little one fights to breath and others who have to make the ultimate sacrifce to not put their baby on a machine. Having a premature baby is one of scarest things a parent has to go through, we walk so one less child might have a chance. Please support the March of Dimes in the fight to save babies, sponsor me, walk or sponsor someone you know.





Thank you



No comments: